DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbel- Handheld with 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer with Integrated Camera 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS 4K Video, Attachable to Smartphone, Android, iPhone. Operating Temperature = 0 Degrees -40 Degrees Celsius (32 Degrees -104° Degrees Fahrenheit). can shoot in Single Shot; Panorama; Timelapse; Motionlapse; Hyperlapse modes.
DJI (DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbal) is the global leader in aerial imaging technology, civilian drones, and creative camera technology. The company is dedicated to making aerial filmmaking equipment, photography, and platforms more accessible and easier to use for creators worldwide. Its products are used every day by customers in over 100 countries for filmmaking, inspection, construction, emergency response, agriculture, conservation, etc.
What makes Osmo Pocket Gimble so unique?
Osmo Pocket Gimble precisely adjusts to your movements in real-time, turning even the most casual shots into gorgeous cinematic clips.
A sandstone handle is non-slip and sweat-proof, giving you a comfortable grip.
The multifunctional expansion interface connects Osmo Pocket to your smartphone and accessories that leave you free to film in any way you choose.
Incredibly Small, Truly Smooth
With its compact size and effortless stability, Osmo Pocket Gimble gives you a powerful tool to turn any moment into a cinematic memory.
About this item
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera DJI has ever designed, the compact and intelligent OSMO pocket Gimble turns any moment into a cinematic memory
- AMAZINGLY POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: OSMO pocket Gimble click photos in stunning detail, because of 1/2. 3-Inch sensor, 80° FOV, and F/2. 0 aperture. It can shoot 4K/60Fps videos at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a Pixel size of 1. 55 μm.
- CREATIVE: Osmo Pocket Gimbel can be connected to your phone for creating vlogs and steaming. TikTok,YouTube, Streamlabs.
- A VARIETY OF FUNCTIONS: Osmo Pocket Gimble has a variety of functions that can create even more creative content including ActiveTrack, FaceTrack, Timelapse, Motionlapse, Pano, NightShot, & Story Mode
- COMPATIBILITY: DJI Mimo App needs iOS 10.0, Android 7.0, or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2
- .ActiveTrack, Story ModeUp to 280 Hertz FreeSync & MBR
- . FaceTrack, Timelapse,
- . Motionlapse, Pano, NightShot, &stand
- . Story ModeUp to 280 Hertz FreeSync & MB
- can shoot 4K/60Fps videos at 100Mbps
- photos at 12 MP with a Pixel size of 1. 55 μm.
- can’t use underwater without a waterproof case.
DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbal information
DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbal Battery
|Operating Temperature||0°-40° C,(32°-104° F)|
|Operating Time||140 mins, When shooting 1080p/30 fps video|
|Charging Time||73 mins, When using a 10W charger|
DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbal Camera
Effective pixels: 12M
Format Equivalent: 26mm
|Electronic Shutter Speed||8s-1/8000s|
|Max Image Size||4000×3000 pixels|
|Still Photography Modes||Single Shot; Panorama; Timelapse; Motionlapse; Hyperlapse|
|Video Resolution||4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60fps|
2.7K: 2720×1530 24/25/30/48/50/60 fps
FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120fps
|Video Recording Modes||Auto, Slow Motion|
|Max Video Bitrate||100 Mbps|
|Supported File Formats||FAT32 (≤32 GB)|
exFAT (≥64 GB)
|Video Formats||MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264)|
|Supported SD Cards||MicroSD Max.|
Capacity: 256 GB
|Audio Output||48 kHz AAC|
|Controllable Range||Pan: -230° to +50°|
Tilt: -95° to 50°
|Max Controllable Speed||120°/s|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.02|
- Best DSLR Cameras Under $500 in 2022
- Best Vlogging Camera Under 200 Dollar USA 2022
- Nikon Z 7II Mirrorless Camera Review & Nikon Z 7II VS D850 USA 2021
- Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera Review In USA 2021
- SimpliSafe Camera Full Review USA 2021 | SimpliSafe Doorbell Pro Camera
DJI Osmo Pocket Gimbal FAQ
How do I calibrate the Osmo Pocket gimble?
Via Osmo Pocket:
you can Swipe down on the screen to access Settings, then tap Calibration.
Via DJI Mimo:
you can tap the icon in the lower-left corner of the screen, and then tap Gimbal Auto Calibration.
What is the highest resolution that the Osmo pocket Gimble supports?
Up to 4K (3840×2160).
How can I control the rotational direction of the Osmo Pocket Gimble?
Via Osmo Pocket:
Swipe down on the screen to enter Settings. Tap “Tilt Control” & then you can control the pitch axis on the home page by scrolling up and down on the right side of the screen.
Via DJI Mimo:
Go through the Camera View in the app. Use the virtual joystick on the right side of the screen to control the tilt and pan axes.
Via Controller Wheel Accessory:
Use the Controller Wheel to control the tilt and pan axes of the Osmo Pocket.
What app should I download for the Osmo pocket Gimble for my mobile phone?
go to play store and download DJI Mimo app, through this App you can access osmo pocket Gimble.
Is the Osmo pocket Gimble waterproof?
No, but you can use it with a waterproof case underwater.
How long does Osmo pocket Gimble take to full charge?
it will takes bout 73 minutes
How many built-in microphones does Osmo Poket Gimble have?
Two basically microphones reduced noise & improved recording quality.
which panorama mode does Osmo Poket Gimble support?
Osmo Pocket supports two panorama modes: 180° & another is 3×3.