3 wheel scooters for kids appear to be extremely popular for small children 2 to 5 years of age. With two wheels up front, versus one on traditional bikes, they are so easy to adjust even little children can simply hop on and go! What’s more, with “lean-to-steer” steering little ones discover these bikes more natural to manage.
We put 7 of the most popular 3-wheeled bikes to the test to see which version was awesome.
And, here are the best 3 wheel scooters for your kids :
Gomo 3 wheel – (Scooters For Kids )
- 6-segm color wheel covers entire Rec. 709 spectrum
- THE HOTTEST 3 WHEEL SCOOTER FOR KIDS!
- THE SAFEST KID SCOOTER:
- THE KIDS SCOOTER STURDY ENOUGH TO GROW WITH THEM!
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY:
- Excellent color combinations
- Light-up wheels
- Coordinating grippy handlebars are comfortable for little, cute hands
- Foot brake is easy and simple to engage.
- Faster Speeds incredible for confident children
- Somewhat heavier than other scooters.
- Noisy (customizable light handlebar clatters)
- Lower ground clearance will scratch lower part of deck when going down driveways.
Scooters For Kids –
3 – 5 years old, 110 lbs (max)
23.5″ – 28″ from the deck
FEATURES: Best TOP 3 Wheel scooter for kids
Adjustable handlebars, light-up wheels, delicate, grippy handlebars.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION WITH PROS AND CONS : Scooters For Kids USA 2021
Splendid and color combinations alongside light-up wheels make the GOMO a winner for youthful riders. Ideal for more confident children who can deal with more speed, the GOMO goes quick with little effort. Our little speed demons were especially glad that the GOMO could keep up with them.
Our testers disclosed to us that they love that the fender brake is nearer to the wheel, making it somewhat simpler to engage. They likewise mentioned how delicate, and comfortable the handgrips were.
While not actually intended for riders more than 5-years of age, with a 110 lb. most extreme weight, it’s unquestionably possible. Also, with a marginally longer foot deck than different bikes on this rundown, the GOMO takes into consideration more foot space for bigger feet.
LaScoota 2-in-1 – Best Scooters For Kids
- Smooth ride:
- Stable and balanced:
- Light up wheels:
- Multifunctional rider:
- Versatile adjustments:
- Practically 9″ of handlebar height adjustment – develops with your youngster
- Light up wheels
- 6 color alternatives
- Turns easily
- Routinely on sale for $20 off!
- In sitting mode, the handlebars are high which is not comfortable for most little children
- Plastic deck offers minimal traction – wear elastic soled shoes
3 – 8 years old, 110 lbs (max)
Almost 9″ of flexibility
FEATURES : 3 Wheel scooter for kids
Sitting and, standing modes, light-up wheels, customizable height handlebars with 4 height settings!
BRIEF DESCRIPTION WITH PROS AND CONS : 3 Wheel scooter for kids
While not the greatest bike on the list, we like the LaScoota’s capacity to develop with your kid from the time they’re a toddler right to a major child. It has 8.5″ handlebar height changes at 4 different settings. If you have at least two children that need to utilize the scooter, then the handlebar height can be set to a very wide range of ages (As a 5’10 grown-up, I can even ride it comfortably!)
The LaScoota’s (scooter for kids) smallest handlebar height setting is somewhat taller than different scooters on our list, so, it’s a superior starter bike for older toddlers (3+). When in setting mode, the seat statures are best for 2 or 3 years olds, however, the handlebars are high. Everything being equal, the setting mode isn’t practical, however, the scooter is a decent value for your money.
Yvolution Y Glider Kiwi- Top Scooters For Kids
- New ORIGINAL DESIGN
- LED WHEELS
- STURDY AND STEADY
- SAFE & SECURE
- 5.5″ Wide deck, wide back brake, and wheel
- Smooth, curved design with modern pastel color alternatives
- LED light-up front wheels
- Simple grip handlebars
- Handlebar heights has three flexible levels
- Handlebar can be removed for simpler transport
- Difficult to adjust handlebar heights up and down
- Stiffer to turn than different scooters we’ve tried
3 – 8 years old,110 lbs (max)
22″ – 30″ from the deck
More extensive deck for expanded stability, Lightweight, simple grip handlebars, three settings of adjustable-height handlebars, LED light-up front wheels, handlebars can be effortlessly removed for transport.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION WITH PROS AND CONS : 3 Wheel Scooter For kids
Yvolution values the wide deck of the Y Glider Kiwi, which helps for side-by-side foot placement to improve your kid’s balance as they are building up their motor skills. The Kiwi’s deck is the widest of any on our rundown!
The wide deck is complemented by a wide back foot brake and wheel, allowing for more steady and intuitive gliding and braking for more youthful riders.
Our child lovers appreciated the LED light-up front Polyurethane (PU) wheels, which make it simpler to be found in darkness, but they are also funny during the daytime.
One feature we feel could be improved is the Y Glider’s movable handlebars. While we like the option of three adjustable settings, we see the button to move the handlebar up and down is challenging to push all the way without pinching fingers. It’s unquestionably best for guardians to handle that work. Be a bonus, when taking this bike on a go, the handlebar can be removed for simple storage.
Swagtron K5 (Best Toddler Scooter on a Budget) :
- Worry-free fun that lasts
- Natural controls & LED wheels
- Better balance for young riders
- Easy assembly
- Gold-status service
- Reasonably priced
- Light up wheels!
- Two-wheel back wheel for a little added dependability
- Only two color alternatives
- Smaller age range (lower max weight)
3+, 100 lbs (max)
MIN/MAX HANDLEBAR HEIGHT:
22″ – 30″ from the deck
BRIEF DESCRIPTION WITH PROS AND CONS :
Flexible height handlebars (3 settings), light-up wheels. ( 3 Wheel scooter for kids)
Swagtron is a renowned company, so we were eager to get our hands on their best-budget K5 3-wheel scooters for youngsters. Frequently at a sale for only $40 on Amazon, you’ll get similar qualities as the expensive scooters we’ve reviewed (lean to steer, soft grips, adjustable height handlebars), however, at a friendlier price.