Are you seeking the best color laser printer for photos? Your search ends here. Laser printing Technology came a long way while going through a transformation. The pace of improvisation with the traditional printing technology entered a point of saturation. Commercial inkjet printers with a low- rate per page got their eyes on Laser printer’s brunch that is now nearing its dinner.
There is a controversial debate between inkjet and laser. Both have equal odds of winning the controversy.
The best color laser printer for photos remained substantial by focusing on its strength. It has a high Precision and printing speed. Reasonable cost per page, rust resistance, and outlook make it appealing to the users.
Inkjets are more likely to produce fine intricate gradients in terms of Images and color outputs. Keep reading to learn more about the best color laser printer for photos.
Table of Contents
HP Best Color Laser Printer for Photos
- Embedded security features
- Touch screen
- Offers two-sided scanning
- Scans up to 30 pages per minute
- Save up to 18% energy consumption
- 24*7 free HP support
Are you looking for a mid-range multipurpose laser printer? If so, switch on to the HP Color Laser M479fdw wireless printer. If your monthly volume or print is moderate, you can go for HP m479fdw.
At a low range, you have lesser options like HP M479fdw. It gets split into a 250 sheet segment and 50-sheet Overwrite tray. A significant part is that it has an input capacity of 300 sheets.
The majority of printers support Smart apps for automating several functions. HP m427fdw is not an exception.
Monthly Printing Capacity
- The best color laser printer for photos comes with a 50 inches single auto-duplexing document feeder. It allows you to pass a bunch of two-sided Documents to the scanner.
- touch-sensitive control panel
- Laser printers in this range come with a Colour touch-sensitive control panel. The printer comes equipped with a wide 4.3 inches color display.
- The p2p protocol of the printer allows you to connect it with mobile.
In addition to Wi-Fi direct, it offers other connectivity options like Apple Airprint, Mopria, and Mobile app. The Canon printer comes with an inbuilt web portal accessible from any Browser.
- It is not a featherweight unit, but it is lighter and smaller than its counterparts.
Canon LBP622Cdw wireless printer
- Maximum speed of 22 PPM
- AIO printer that does Fax, print and scan
- Printing capacity of 1500 to 2500 pages per month
- One pass duplex scan enabled
- Maximum 5 people can use the printer simultaneously
If you are looking for an entry-level color laser printer For residential or commercial use, go for this workhorse. LBP622Cdw is the best color laser Printer For photos. It is ideal for offices with moderate printing needs.
It has an average printing capacity of 50000 pages. The monthly volume is 14000 prints.
Dimension of The Laser Printer
- The Canon laser printer measures 11.5 by 17.2 by 16.7 inches. Weighing 35.2 lbs, it’s a low-profile device.
Touch-Sensitive LED Panel
- The touch-sensitive Control panel includes a status LED and buttons. The five-line LCD Panel makes it easy to drill down buttons.
Minimises supply cost
- The Canon laser printer comes equipped with an all-in-one cartridge that helps minimize supply costs. It has an exceptional printing ability that lets it merge multiple pages into one. It helps reduce paper and ink consumption.
- Prevents loss of information
- The printer mitigates the risk of losing data. It saves data to short-term memory.
Compatible with USB drives
- Admin has the authority to reset security settings. The printer offers exclusive support for USB drives.
- Canon laser printer comes with Limited device and cloud support.
- It comes with a printing speed of 22 PPM. It’s the average speed of a beginner-friendly printer for paper.
Brother HL-L3210CW Best Color Laser Printer for Photos
- Facilitates wireless printing
- Easy and affordable colour printing
- Handles a variety of papers and cardstock
- Enables Amazon dash replenishment
- Prints upto 19 pages per minute
Are you looking for the best color laser printer for photos? Brother HL 210CW laser printer is ideal for small offices. It comes with a high-quality Graphics option and a range of connectivity options. It allows you to integrate color printing facilities at reasonable rates.
- It lets you enjoy the sharp text and vivid pictures on all the documents. It lets you print up to 19 pages per minute. The machine flaunts a robust construction that saves space and lasts long.
- It employs hi-tech yield toner that makes printing even more economical. The safe mode allows you to work with the toner for a long time.
- Eliminate need for refilling
- It eliminates the need for paper refills. It comes with a feeder that accepts up to 250 Sheets at a time.
- It facilitates wireless printing from devices like mobiles, laptops, or desktops. The brother laser printer comes with a built-in Wi-Fi connection.
- The best laser printer for paper allows you to connect locally with your computer via USBAdaptor.
- You will find it hard to reset the toner cartridge.
Buyer’s guide -best color laser printer for photos
With lots of options available, it becomes difficult to choose the best color laser printer for photos.
It becomes even trickier for people with limited technical knowledge. To help you, we came up with a rundown of determinants to consider when buying a laser printer.
Knowing your requirements
Since most printers serve a specific purpose, it’s imperative to know your requirements before getting one. It’s pointless to waste your buck on features that you don’t use.
Branding for quality
Sophisticated printers demand a lot of maintenance and after-sale support.
So, it’s better to invest in a branded product. Reputable brands understand your requirement.
It keeps itself updated with the industry trends. Buy the best color laser printer for photos from brands like HP or Canon.
Print quality is another factor to look for when buying a laser printer. It closely relates to the resolution and precision of the work output. Printing resolution gets measured in terms of dpi. DPI amounts to dots in 1 inch of the paper printed.
There are two categories of printing devices: inexpensive printers for students and larger models for commercial usages.
What are the things to keep in mind when buying the best color laser printer for photos?
In general, there are four categories of laser printers. Laser printers get classified based on the answers to the following questions.
Is it a mono user laser printer?
Does it have color-coding properties too?
Are you looking for a standalone printer?
Do you need an all-in-one printing device? An all-around printer copies, scans, and prints at a time.
When should you buy a standalone printer?
A standalone printing device helps you get hold of the sheer volume of text. If you have a bunch of uncomplicated assignments, it is an excellent option.
What is the best laser printer for photos?
Based on the research conducted by Site name, HP LaserJet Pro is the best laser printer for photos. It works with Alexa – a voice assistant. The All-in-one printer can print, scan, fax, and copy documents. The best part is that it comes with Security features like instant threat notifications.
- Best Canon Printers To Buy USA 2021 | Printer For Home Office
- Sawgrass Sublimation Printer | Best Sublimation Printer USA 2021 | Best Buy Sawgrass
- Best Epson Sublimation Printer USA 2021| Epson Expression HD XP-15000 REVIEW
Make sure you know what you want before buying the best color laser printer for photos.
The best color laser printer for photos is a misnomer, as color printers aren’t only for photo printing. But, it does justice with color photo printing. It becomes easy to integrate color graphs and tables into your document.
The HP M479fdw is the best color laser printer for photos. Besides, we highlighted factors to look for when buying a printer. We hope that you find the article helpful. If you have any relevant queries or doubts, mention them in the comments section.